Acterys Power BI Custom Visuals
Acterys xP&A Suite comes packed with 8 Power BI custom visuals – listed on AppSource – that add unparalleled write-back, planning, and financial reporting capabilities to any edition of Power BI and Excel with the Acterys write-back and modelling add-in. These custom visuals support IBCS standards for instant understanding and consistent communication.
Here are the most popular Acterys Power BI Visuals for planning & analytics:
Acterys Reporting enables you to render professional financial reports with visualizations according to IBCS principles. Users can add their own row or column-based calculations and formatting exactly as needed with spreadsheet ease avoiding the need for complex DAX.
- Addition of custom rows and column calculations and subtotals exactly where needed e.g. Gross Margin, EBIT, etc.
- Financial reporting format options per row (under/over lines, (), %, scaling etc.)
- Variance visualization according to IBCS principles
- Row based comments
- Integration with all Acterys write-back, planning and business modelling features.
Acterys Matrix Enterprise
Acterys Matrix provides comprehensive planning and forecasting capabilities in a multi-dimension matrix in Power BI.
- Data entry on any level: detail or on a summary level with flexible allocation options
- Absolute and relative changes
- Selective column and row expand and collapse
- “Enter like” plan according to an existing distribution e.g., this segment in that period.
- Multi-select cell selection and data entry with “splashing” options e.g., enter same value on all cells or spread a value across selected cells
- Cell-based comments
- Right click context menu for all planning options
- Copy and paste from Excel
- Drill down in rows and columns
- Persistent state of visual: drill down in hierarchy not lost after refresh
- Write-back to SQL tables
- Custom column calculations
Acterys Table Edit
Enterprise-grade editing features for any table in Power BI in a LIGHTWEIGHT visual. Among others the following edit options are included:
- Grid and bulk edit of records based on (optionally cascading) filter criteria.
- Search and filter functions
- Image display and editing
- Support for drill-through and custom tooltips
- Data validations: date picker, tick boxes, selection from linked lists, etc.
- Handling unlimited Unicode icon sets
- Pop out editor for formatted long-form text edits
- Grouping of columns
- Row, grid, or form mode
- Grouping of records